<VV> Wiper Refills

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 00:12:21 EDT 2006

> I have had no problem getting Advance Auto (which no longer stocks them in their stores) to order the TRICO 43-150 refill blade (pair), usually takes 2-3 days max. Most NAPA outlets can get this Trico # as well. A visit to the Trico website and the "43" series pagehttp://www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=143&location_id=67&go=preset338trico
> and the click on the :
> Want to know more about all the individual 43 Series refill part numbers? You now can.
>
> All the info is there and the refills are still listed.
>
> I called the corporate office and they indicated that if a individual retailer had difficulty getting the refils, to contact Trico and they would glad to assist.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil Fairman
>
> '66 Monza 110/pg

I got the Trico refils a year ago at an Advanced Auto (for$4.98) but when I checked recently, they didn't have them. I asked the knowledgeable, helpful counter person if they could order them and they said "no".  I realize this could be meaningless so I'll try again.  I was kind of hoping someone had a secret source that would be convinient to me.

mike