<VV> Immobilizer/anti theft- no specific Corvair info

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sat Sep 9 17:48:59 EDT 2006

I'll have to go down the Canadian list; it may be the way to go.  I dug up some info on LoJack and it's included below.  I've also considered a trunk monkey or an AI-based robot with a sub machine gun...yes, I'm kidding...I think...

Mark Noakes

>From LoJack:

Thank you for your interest in LoJack.  We have a variety of different packages available for the added security of your vehicle and the possessions you keep in it.  Please review the following packages to find a solution that best suits your needs:

·          The Premium Package includes:  The Basic Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, The LoJack Early Warning System, & The LoJack Premium Alarm System and a lifetime warranty $1295.00 plus tax.

·          Our comprehensive packages includes all of the above except the alarm because we take advantage of your existing factory or after market alarm, this package $1144.00 plus tax

·          Our  Standard Recovery Package (our most popular package)  includes everything in the comprehensive package except the extended warranty, this is good for people that lease their vehicles or will only own their cars for a few years $995.00 plus tax.

·          The Entry Level Package contains only The Basic Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, there are no Alarm or Early warning capabilities $695.00 plus tax.

There are no installation fees, monthly fees or service fees, and no contracts to sign.  If you do multiple vehicles we do offer a multiple car discount.