<VV> Does anyone see a problem?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Sep 10 16:23:04 EDT 2006

News to me - I have posted several questions in the past couple months
related to installing an engine and gotten answers.

I will comment that the all or nothing nature of VV is a problem for a
lot of folks - that problem isn't helped by the numerous off topic and
not very well edited posts.  The fact that some folks don't seem to
want to use the web page of VV (where you have your choice of Subject,
Date, and Author threading) doesn't help either.  This post right here
is part of the problem - how many folks on the Corvair Center would
bother reading it?

Bottom line - VV is what people make of it, as is the Corvair Center.
Frankly, I find that forum less useful since the titles to the threads
are often poorly written - I just went over there today and fully half
of the threads have no meaningful title (as does this e-mail).  If you
like it better, that's ok with me, but "VV is a talk room" isn't what I
see.

--Bryan