<VV> My Corsa's maiden voyage (Int. Corvair meeting Nancy France)

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 17:37:23 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/11/2006 1:33:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl writes:

It was a  great meeting with something like 33 cars attending from
Switzerland, France, Germany and of course The Netherlands. We had
the best weather one could wish for. The previous weeks it was  really
raining cats and dogs so this was weekend was a great treat!  Our club
made the voyage with 7 cars and all made it back home safe.  Only one
car got PG problems (doesn't shift to second gear anymore)  but it
came home under his own power anyway. My wife and I won a  price as
the team which had covered the biggest distance to be  there. A nice
reward and certainly a memorable  trip!

A great story and congratulations, Guus.
Regards,
Bob Helt