<VV> Corvairs spotted in movies...

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 12 11:05:12 EDT 2006

There was a Desert Beige 64 Spyder Coupe in an old Indie Flick called "Purple Haze" that was filmed in Minneapolis and St Paul in the early 80s.  It was in several scenes moving in traffic and parked on streets.  The director liked it better than the multiple camaros and mustangs that showed up for the filming.  I saw the film once at its local premiere at the Edina Theatre and never heard of it again!

  I sold that car in Eden Prairie around 1985.  Sometimes wonder if its still alive.

  Everett Wilson
  North Richland Hills TX