<VV> head to block bolts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 13:16:50 EDT 2006

Pete...

I've seen no response from others and it appears you need some help here.
I'm on deadline today and no time to go into it.  First - you are still in
the Rookie category as someone who has been there before would not have
allowed the studs to move during disassembly and also would have gotten the
head nuts off without the use of a cutting tool.

Now, you are going to have to deal with some additional tasks.  I hope a
couple of guys step up with some advise for you.

Later, JR