<VV> Head studs

pete pwilhelm2 at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 12 16:01:06 EDT 2006

I guess I didn't make it clear that I did not deliberately remove the studs.Some of the nuts were seized and the stud came out.I plan to leave the good studs in place,but a few of the of them are damaged or beyond thread repair.
  In retrospect,I wish I  had  known to secure the stud before I attempted to take the nut off.How do you secure it? As said,a "rookie" mistake. The problem now exists;how do I remove a seized stud?
   Thanks for all the help. By the way; Royal Arch or Shriner?
      Pete