Fw: <VV> Exhaust temp... (was push rod tubes)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 12 17:55:18 EDT 2006

CORRECTION- I hit the "send" button prematurely.

I should have said "it's better to shut the engine down, then set the
lifters how ever many turns down you wish (1/4? 1/2?). THEN walk away for 10
minutes or so to allow the lifters to bleed down."
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60