<VV> Rant on RTV

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 19:17:34 EDT 2006

I have a question about this. I'm going to replace the top engine
gasket just because I can't leave well enough alone.
The cover has that steel insert underneath it. I believe it is a
splash guard. That piece is steel. the surrounding surfaces are
aluminum. Wouldn't the changing temperature give the various metals
the opportunity to leak? Is there a way to solve this? Or should I
just shut up and go away?
-Cash