<VV> (no subject)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 12 21:01:12 EDT 2006

Ok, no answer here, just some free advice.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest you join CORSA - and I think you'll
get a copy of the Beginner's Book with your membership.  If not, buy a
copy, there's a good section on buying your first Corvair.  You might
also try to hit a few club meetings or events to look at cars and get a
feel for what you need to look at.

After buying a bunch of cars over the years, my best advice is to find
one with the least amount of rust.  Let us know what you find.  Good
luck!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa