<VV> batteries/shorting?

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 08:39:34 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

Seems to me I remember reading a report on various auto batteries that
listed Wal-Mart's at the bottom of the list as far as problems with
longevity are concerned.  I know they tested a whole bunch of different
ones.  1-2 days is pretty short though :-) so I'd concur that you must have
a short somewhere.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!