<VV> GM Car of the Future (No Corvair)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Sep 13 13:04:18 EDT 2006

I agree that the 2seat version was a bit odd looking, but certainly no
uglier than the Reatta or Solstice. And obviously you never saw the
4seat version. I think that THAT would have been the cure for any of the
2seat EV1's styling miscues. IMHO the 4seat version was downright
pretty. But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. (G)

-Mark