Language barrier, was: <VV> International Corvair meeting

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Wed Sep 13 15:49:05 EDT 2006

Mark wrote:

> One of these days, I gotta make it back for one of your multi-club
> meets! Ought to be a lot of fun.

Sure! You (and anyone else interested) just book a flight to Frankfurt/Main
and everything else can be managed Corvair-cheap ;-) Fortunately my site is
more or less in the middle of the European Corvair activities which are
mainly in Switzerland, France and Netherlands.
But I am afraid we won't get the local old guys to speak more English in
near future ;-)

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep