<VV> Re:ded batteryz

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Sep 13 19:42:46 EDT 2006

>  today at 5PM dead dead dead. Only lights that are in-operable are
>the brake lights. Should I suspect the switch? Or????
>  How does one track this down,

The way to find out is to put a 10A ammeter in the battery line. With
everything off, draw should just be an occasional pop if you have the
factory clock or under 10 ma if not. 200 ma will drain in a couple of days,
2000 ma (2a) in a couple of hours.

If a large draw is present, pull fuses until it goes away. If it doesn't
with all fuses pulled, there is a short somewhere.

Padgett