<VV> I want an electric sports car - No Vair but rear "engined"

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 21:00:24 EDT 2006

Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder, but personally I find
the Tesla FAR better looking than a Corvette. But then again, I love
the Lotus Elise and Exige too (which Lotus obviously used as
inspiration when they helped design the Tesla.)

Eric
Check out my garage at:
http://www.motortopia.com/corsa/cars