<VV>Axles - was batteries discharging

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Sep 13 22:18:12 EDT 2006

Ok, the key word there is "at the bearing." It's the part from there to
the U-joint that's where the heater hose would contact. I imagine that
structurally, you could replace that part of the existing rod with a
larger hollow tube, ala late model, and achieve the same structural
strength but at a lighter weight. Just my speculation, though.

-Mark