<VV> GM Car of the Future (Yes Corvair)

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 22:48:14 EDT 2006

With all this talk about styling of Corvairs and Buicks, it has always seemed to me that the last generation of Riviera owed a lot to the late Corvair from a design standpoint.  It seemed to me to have similar proportions.  It had the narrow waist with the broad rear fenders, an emblem on the lower quarter like the Corsa, round gauges, two large with two instead of four between like the Corsa.  From the rear, the taper of the quarters is very much like the late Vair.  I think the Corvair could easily have evolved to this styling had it survived.  Take a look as some auctions on eBay to see what I mean.

Norm
From: "Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per" <chaz at ProperProPer.com>