<VV> GM Car of the Future (No Corvair)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Sep 13 23:44:02 EDT 2006

But to me, THAT is the best description of a "classic" design. Simply
put, it ages well, keeping a "modern" look for many years, even decades.

The lates have aged well, while the earlies have simply aged. While that
may not be a bad thing, it simply means that earlies look their age,
while lates don't.

-Mark