<VV> Corvair enthusiasts and other automotive "orphans"

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Thu Sep 14 10:03:34 EDT 2006

Bill Elliot wrote: "I find it interesting (but not all that shocking) that Corvair guys are
suckers for other orphans... even before we know they're going to be
orphans!"

     I'm also a former Fiero nut (once owned three simultaneously), and thanks to a little nudge from me while she was car shopping my girlfriend currently drives a yellow 1988 (the last year) Fiero Formula (thats a v-6 model).  I definitely have a soft spot for the GM orphans!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe