<VV> Box in air intake

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 12:01:04 EDT 2006

If you have that box on a 66, it was a "left over" 65 part at the factory.
My understanding is that the original intent was to have a fresh air mixer
there and there would have been 4 levers on the dash.  The 4th one to
control that inlet.  They changed their mind on it and just put a cap over
the intended inlet.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.