<VV> Box

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Sep 14 22:49:35 EDT 2006

No, I disagree on "mid-65" changeover. I had a very late '65 once
(#105375L301784) and it DID have the heater box in the plenum. Now maybe
being an LA car makes a difference, but who knows?

BTW the earliest '66 I've owned was #107376W103955 and it did NOT have
the box. The car in fact still exists.

-Mark