<VV> Tesla

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Thu Sep 14 23:45:09 EDT 2006

I can't imagine the Tesla uses "laptop batteries"  Maybe cells with the
same chemistry as the batteries in laptops.  Dozens of those little gray
snap in packs, I doubt it.  Though I do like the image of people
carrying a big armload of battery packs into the office in the and
spending their day cycling them through their computer for a quick
charge with company electricity.
--J.B.