<VV> Stinky checks other car Forums

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Sep 15 13:04:06 EDT 2006

Here's what he found this am:

Took a trip around the internet this morning to see what some of our
vehicular brethern were disscussing as part fo their normal day. Here is the headline
from the most recent post on each board:

Bentley Forums
- - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

GM Camaro/Firebird/F-Body Forums
- - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em?

Ford Mustang (Shelby/Cobra) Forums
- - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Chevy Monte Carlo Forums
- - - Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.

Honda Civic Forums
- - - Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

VW Beetle Forums
- - - The Save the Headlice concert was a success (pics)

Yugo Forums
- - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini Diablo Forums
- - - Wind noise around 210MPH

Mazda Miata Forums
- - - Some redneck jackass in a jeep rubicon just ran over my car (pics)

Pontiac Fiero Forums
- - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)

BMW 7-series Forums
- - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Cadillac Escalade Forums
- - - 3 rims spin, the fourth is stuck - how do I fix?

Chevy Suburban Forums
- - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?

Buick Lacrosse Forums
- - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?

Delorean Forums
- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help.

Jeep TJ Forums
- - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Crown Victoria Forums
- - - How come people never pass me on the highway?

Honda Accord Forums
- - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, possibly used 20 inch
wheels.

Honda Insight Forums
- - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari 512M Forums
- - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and
out fast.

Porsche 911 Forums
- - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Saturn LS Forums
- - - Bird hit my fender! Fell off and I need to replace.

Jaguar XJ8 Forums
- - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?

Mercedes E-Class Forums
- - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce
court. How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?

Mini Cooper Forums
- - - Help! How do I stiffen the suspension to transport 600# of gold bars?

Dodge Viper Forums
- - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday.

McLaren F1 Forums
- - - Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.

Porsche Boxter Forums
- - - Just found a 911 for sale, reasonable price, but it has a flat tire! Is
it worth it?

Classic Impala Forums
- - - Trampean a mi jinete bajo completamente hacia fuera, tipo!

Dodge Caravan Forums
- - - What's the best way to answer the cell phone and give the kids their
McDs while driving 80mph?

Classic Mopar Forums
- - - Next time let's tell 'em the slant-six is worth $50,000 and see whats
happens.

Hummer H1 Forums
- - - Who has scraped bugs off their front bumper without jaws-of-life?

Fiat Forums
- - - Hello? Am I the only member?

Subaru WRX Forums
- - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot
today.

Bugotti Veyron Forums
- - - Hit sparrow! $49,000 in damages

Chevy Pickup Forums
- - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?

Dodge SRT4 Forums
- - - Will attempting this void my warranty?

Mazda RX7 Forums
- - - 13B Group buy full, stop PM'ing me.

VW Jetta EGO Forums
- - - Enzyte Group buy full, stop PM'ing me.

Toyota Supra Forums
- - - Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

Chevy Corvette Forums
- - - Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?

Deawoo Forums
- - - Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!

VirtualVairs
- - - Why do I read mail in my TRASH folder and then reply, when I should be
looking for a camera to get the picture of me in my Speedos infront of my car,
for next months magazine?

Corvair Forums
- - - Aren't we glad FB  isn't on this Forum?