<VV> Nice Ride! No Corvair

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:55:48 EDT 2006

I don't really mind if a drug dealer's stuff gets confiscated, but I don't
think the police should get the benefit of driving around Ferraris and
Hummers either. The police should be forced to sell confiscated vehicles at
auction. Think about it, if they sell a Ferrari or Hummer at auction for
50K, they can buy 2 new police cars. That's 2 new police cars that we don't
have to pay for out of our taxes.

If they confiscated a house, do you think they would open a police station
in it?

just rantings:
Lonny