<VV> number of dash lights

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 21:28:53 EDT 2006

On the way home from a cruise-in Saturday night I glanced at the dash and over there where the fuel gauge is what I saw was your basic black hole. Yes, the dash lights were on, but not very bright despite the fact the rheostat controlling them was full 'on'.

  Did my homework and the archive told me that 1816 or 3893 bulbs were brighter, but used the same amount of current. What the archive did not tell me was how many dash lights there were. Does anyone know offhand?

  Arjay Morgan
  64 monza convert