<VV> Anyone want OE seats from '61 Lakewood 500?

AngryCorvair at aol.com AngryCorvair at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 22:37:45 EDT 2006

All --

I'm starting to work on the interior of my '61 Lakewood 500, and I need to
ditch the original bench seats.   The upholstery and padding are in  absolutely
*horrible* shape, but the frames are OK and the rear seat still folds
properly.

They're free to a good (or bad) home.    I just didn't want  to put them into
a landfill.   Pickup in Plymouth MI by 28 Sep,  otherwise I'll strip off the
upholstery and padding and put them in the  scrap-steel bin at work.

Thanks,
PC