<VV> Oil leak diagnosis - cooler adapter?

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Mon Sep 18 08:59:00 EDT 2006

Similar problem with my '69 several years ago was cracked rear housing.  How did I discover it after looking for a long period of time?  Thanks to LC I cleaned area real well and used a drinking straw filled with flour and blew it onto the area.  Let car run for a period of time and any small amount of oil will show up in short order.  Only fix was to replace the housing.  Ken Clark