<VV> The Brand New GM Mustang vs. the Ford Camaro (no Corvair)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 15:36:08 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/18/2006 7:53:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

Steven,
It DID happen in the 50s....
It reeks of  "Packard-Studebaker" or "Nash-Hudson-Frazier"..... we both know
what  happened then... and again in the 80s with Chrysler's acquition of AMC

(American Motors Corp, formerly Rambler, formerly Nash-Hudson-Frazier),
which
is  now Daimler-Chrysler.... General Ford Motors just doesn't  have the same
ring to   it...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

I hate to be a prick, but Frazer was never tied to Nash or Hudson; it was
Kaiser-Frazer, which became Kaiser-Willys by acquiring Willys for the Jeep;
which was the "something of value" prompting Rambler, then Chrysler, then
Daimler-Benz to go into the merger game.
Scotty