<VV> antiseize on plugs.

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 18 21:51:19 EDT 2006

As I recall, the recommendation is to torque any fasteners that have
anti-seize on the threads to 75% of the specified torque. This prevents
overtorquing.
And while I'm on the subject, the very high aluminum content in today's
anti-seize will actually enhance heat transfer across the plug/head
interface. So, the plugs will actually run a bit cooler.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60