<VV> hoe down fun!

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 23:06:36 EDT 2006

George, we missed you!!  You've got to get to where you can make it out there.

I think your V8 abomination would have just spun its tires till the floor hit the ground.  It was pretty slick an lots of torque meant lots of spin.  Now, if you put big mud tars on that thing, well maybe we'd some action!

mike