Beltline, was: <VV> Kelsey-Hayes wheels NO CORVAIR

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Sep 19 12:21:40 EDT 2006

Ok, if we are getting into obscure design terminology questions, here's one
for you:  what is the design term for the amount of angle of the side glass?
Useless Hint: it's also a naval architecture term.

Norm

PS  Bonus Question:  what do you call a vertical dent in the front fender
(or, in the Corvair's case, quarter panel) forward of the front wheel?