<VV> Tire Rotation?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 19 14:00:15 EDT 2006

Thanks, Bill. That's what happens when you rely on old habits (which are SO
hard to change!) <G>.
Although I must admit there's still a seed of suspicion in the back of my
mind that a tire company is not impartial, or motivated to help increase
tire life.
Andy (suspicious by nature) Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone