<VV> Broken clutch cable problem

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 19 14:55:53 EDT 2006

Dick,

My '66 Monza with a 110/4 broke a clutch cable as I was leaving Nelson
Ledges this summer. I drove it 150 miles home using the starter and the
ignition is a Pertronix II. That was a stressful trip! Now I am prepared and
have a cable repair kit in my in car tool box, which will guarantee no
further problems with the clutch cable :o).

Marc Sheridan

From: "richard shank" <indyvair at yahoo.com>