<VV> powerglide shifting

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 19:18:03 EDT 2006

While we are kicking around shifting, messages,  my 140 P/G seems to be shifting up or down with a harder shift than I like.

  The entire engine was rebuilt and while the powertrain was out the trans pan was dropped and resealed and the vacuum hose to the modulator replaced. I do not suspect a vacuum hose leak.

   What else can cause a P/G to shift a little harder than usual. Yes, the fluid level is where It should be when hot and running in neutral.

MIKE KOVACS