<VV> Re: Deck lids, Kelsey-Hayes wheels tangent

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 01:53:46 EDT 2006

What is wrong with "Trunk Lid" and "Engine Lid?"  Seems clear to me.  If you
open either for a youngster or other unknowing person, it SHOULD become
obvious.

On the "sticker" thing...  I have a magnetic item -refrigerator magnet if
you will - (don't know who made them so can't give credit) which says "The
back is where it's at".  Hopefully, there is no sexual connotation
involved - I would not know.

Later, JR