<VV> wire wheel restoration

rgubser at zoomtown.com rgubser at zoomtown.com
Wed Sep 20 07:48:15 EDT 2006

I've had Dayton Wire Wheel restore 2 sets of Kelsey-Hayes wheels for me, the last set being done 4 or 5 years ago. They did an absolutely great job on both sets, although the only parts they reuse are the hub centers and the knockoffs -- the rims and spokes were all replaced with new parts. The last I heard the price for restoring 5 wheels and 4 knockoffs was around $2300-$2400, but my info may be out of date by now. As I said, though, they do great work!

--
rgubser
e-mail: rgubser at zoomtown.com