<VV> I am new,need advice

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Sep 20 08:36:41 EDT 2006

Danny, welcome to Virtual Vairs!  We're glad to have you here.

We're not much on formality, but be sure to include relevant details (year
and model, powertrain) with your question, so that you will get accurate
answers.

As far as annoying somebody goes, don't worry about it.  We have our
resident curmudgeons, but who cares?  The important thing is to share
knowledge.

Norm Witte