<VV> Corvair powered formula car

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 20:04:16 EDT 2006

 All
The open wheel formula car built by Michael and I and currently owen by Randy Billingsley
 is once more for sale:
Randy Billingsley
Millisabee at fuse.net
513/807-6637
Rindy has been Ill this year and has not been able to work. The car and trailer are available for $6000.
You could not build this combination for twice that.
The car is 92 " wheel base and weighs 1150 # It has a 2900 cc, 13/1 compression ratio. fresh Corvair engine.
Wheels are 8 and 10 x 13 "--two sets.
When sold by me, it had Formula Altlantic front and rear wings and side pod down fground effect wings.
The engine has 6 port Q jet intake and 6 + =1 exhaust headers.
All corvair Saginaw drive train. Five link formula car suspension
Will accomadate large drivers
All fresh zoomy paint job.

The previous potential buyer ( famous Corvair Street Mod driver) has wimped out on the sale.

Reasons for owing this car:
No need for expensive tow vehicle---can easily be towed with a Corvair
Can be stored in a mower shed.
Neighbors will be impressed by a REAL race car. Lots of thumbs up while towing
Tires last forever---1150 #
Low stress on drivetrain.--1150#
Very little shifting--200 +hp, 1150 #
Shoo- in FTD (Fastest time of the day) (Yenko Award) at Corvair events and local events.

Down side---You are expected to WIN!

Buy it and force me to improve my Roadster,

Warren