<VV> The 67 Made It To The Shop, I Am So Happy

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 21:16:09 EDT 2006

  Spencer agreed to let me bring my 67 brain-teaser
in. Bless You Spencer, cause I was drowning and way
over my head. I am so fortunate she did fairly well.
She still didn't idle that great, and I couldn't go
over 55MPH, or the dreaded cut-out would return.
  I just remembered the day back last September 05,
when I was changing the plugs, my brother was helping
me, and I believe I let him set the gap on those
champion plugs... hummmm, I love my brother, but he is
not as detail orienated as I am, so I better add a
new, and maybe better brand of plugs to the list of
needed repairs.
 She also has some hard starting issues that I
mentioned to Spencer, but forgot to mention the other
day. The passengers side choke rod acts slightly funny
on the start-up, cause it looks a bit whooped-up to
begin with. I had long ordered a new one, but didn't
want to risk messing with it yet. So, I left it with
the car. Oh I forgot to mention, she is named "WILMA"
They got a kick out of that at the shop... Stainless
letters are expensive... And, she is a "Pricey
Braude", so to speak.  I promised another VV member I
would soon post some photo's, and I will real soon.
  Of course, I am looking for a good painter to do the
light body work and the paint. Would like a really
nice job, and have all new emblems and wheel well
chrome to go back on, already.(The rest of car chrome
is perfect) Anybody know somebody in the area???????
Best Of Regards,
Danny