<VV> OKay then. (re to worth.)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:09:35 EDT 2006

Alright.  here's the official ending.

  The van needs body work (big hole in one of the door rockers..)  (and paint)  But it runs.  80hp, 4 speed.. Needs headlights, and some uphostery...as well as a good washing inside and out. The windows all look to be in one piece.

  My car, being as decent as I believe it to be.  1000 bucks firm.  That way, i can get the van, license it, and put a little something into getting it driving well.

  I'll have pictures sometime tonight probably.  we had to take them with a film camera cause the digital was not available.  maybe tonight it will be.  We'll see.

  Thanks for the inquiries.

  Ryan V.
  in Topeka, KS.

1965 Monza Sedan 110/3