<VV> Issue 123 [ pg-13?]

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 13:36:41 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/22/06 10:22:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lasthamlet at yahoo.com writes:

> Atilla - aka "flagellum dei," UMW, etc. Now, that has
> to be an interesting Vair. Makes me want to ask>>> If
> she were really a girl, would you have to chop off her
> head to make whoopie with her???...LOL... Just one of
> my silly comical sayings. :-)
> Best Regards,
> Danny

Those are the names of several of my Vairs...
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt  for info

None of my toys are female.....all cold...hard...easily manipulated with $$$
and tools  LOL!

If female...chop of the head????   That's the most important part of a woman!
 Where have you been these last 40 years????

WCUH...gimmme head 'til I'm dead