<VV> SCCA approved Autopower roll Bar for sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 00:08:23 EDT 2006

For sale - Autopower roll bar "race version" for a late coupe. Installed
before Portland Convention event last year, just removed. Perfect  condition!
Additional braces added for drivers and passenger harness  mounting. Absolute
bolt-in. I know, I just unbolted it! It mostly blocks off  acess to back seat.
Not totally, removable bar allows access from passenger  side. But you wouldn't
want to ride back there! Has SCCA approval sticker.  Clarks has this bar for
$392. (P/n C5300) Yours for only $200 - and I will  deliver to Palm Springs fan
belt toss free if prepaid! Or you can pick it up. If  you want me to ship it,
I will, but I'll bet there is a substantial cost to it.  Although the rear
"legs" come off, it is still pretty bulky for it's fairly  light weight. I
removed it to install a completely welded in E/Production full  cage. Expensive,
but, hey! I'm worth it! - Seth Emerson  (happy  to answer questions or supply a
photo or two)