<VV> Paint#918 Azure Aqua

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Sep 23 00:11:13 EDT 2006

No, the interior aqua is a different color, even though it looks almost like
the exterior.

You can find more detailed information in the article I wrote for "Taking
Stock", the newsletter of the Stock Corvair Group.

You can access the article here:
http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/Taking%20Stock%20Vol1%20Issue2.pdf

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG