<VV> Mini Corvair Junkyard near Birmingham AL

BigD darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 19:33:39 EDT 2006

I asked him if it was a Fitch Sprint and he said "yes" ; I also asked if he had any Yenkos  for kicks and he said "no there isn't" and he left his number. I sure would like to drive the 100 miles down there to see these, but I think it would be a waist of my time and his too. I only have room for the one rust bucket I already have.

 Darren

Rick Loving <ral1963 at comcast.net> wrote: There are definitely two different LM Corvairs with the Fitch style vent
top on them.
In the auction with the Corvairs, there is shot where you can see the
tail end of a Red LM with the tell tale venttop. (auction 320017240131)