<VV> 1963 Spyder Vert.

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Sat Sep 23 19:35:46 EDT 2006

Kerry-  You'll need a raybestos MC36006 or the economy equivalent, 2536006.
Your parts store should be able to interchange these numbers to their brand
if they don't carry Raybestos.

To replace your brake fluid with silicon you need to flush your system with
silicon.  Professional shops have equipment for this, for the home job, you
can open each bleeder one by one and pump the pedal to oush the old fluid
out, frequently refilling your master cylinder, to assure it does not run
dry.  Expect to go through quite a bit of fluid in the process.

Devin