<VV> Decode...1960

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Sep 25 19:04:48 EDT 2006

Tony,

Currently, if I remember correctly, there is not a full-scale effort to
decode to the '60 accessory codes (the last line of the tag). Most of the
other years either have been done or are in progress:

1961: Dave Trull is working on it
1962: Dave Trull is working on it
1963: Larry Claypool did this years ago; I have been updating it
1964: Bill Hubbell is working on it
1965-67: See article on my web site:
http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

Anyone Caveman want to take on 1960? I can possibly provide some background
info so that you would know what sort of codes to expect.

--Kent