<VV> Re: [VV-talk] Clinton on Fox

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Sep 25 22:20:21 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Oxford" <seoxford at att.net>
Subject: [VV-talk] Clinton on Fox

 I wish I had a fraction of his public speaking abilities...
> Steve O
*********
Actually, you probably do!  To achieve Black Belt Clinton, tho, you would
also have to become 100 per cent socialpath ...

I have always thought he would be a wonderful movie actor ... Golleee, think
of him as the star in " Life Of WC Fields" ....  he would also fit in great
in a Woody Allen movie... probably would understand the plot very well (g)
.... especially if it involved child molest...  er.. child love ...
*********
regards, ken campbell, iowuh clinton basher.