<VV> Both Kinds of Music and a Greenbrier Sighting on the Net

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 00:14:02 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/25/2006 4:54:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kcvair at netscape.com writes:

some  people from Michigan are hard to understand,  I don't know that it's
Southern though.  I've always heard that the meaning of "hillbilly" meant
"Michigan Farmer".  Don't know if it's true.   Ken

Not farmers, but during the '50's I heard a lot of "hillbilly"   accents
around the Masonic Temple near downtown Detroit.
Scotty