<VV> One Kind of Music and a Greenbrier Sighting on the Net

W. John Lanese wjohnlanese at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 12:59:57 EDT 2006

Thanks for checkin' out the site and the tunes, everyone.

First, Norm is the coolest guy on the planet (well, at least in DeWitt):
He's helped me move my Greenbrier and is always encouraging me to get
workin' on it.

Second, I'm from Scottsdale, Arizona, which for the longest time was
considered the West's most Western City, so I've always categorized myself
as 'Western'.  I drink copious amounts of Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight
Bourbon, and only occasionally fire my .22 at critters, so that probably
just makes me a drunken idiot!

And, yes, I cover 'He'll Have To Go' by Jim Reeves.