<VV> NEW TEXAS SALES TAX ON USED CARS.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Tue Sep 26 18:37:52 EDT 2006

This is just to all the Texas people. Does anyone know what this is going to entail? I do know they will charge a sales tax on the value of the car, NOT what you paid for it. So if you got a great deal on a used car, you still pay tax on the blue book price. How is this going to affect the Corvair hobby, they aren't in the blue book anymore, although I did see something at the Court House this afternoon about a paid for appraisal for a car and it costing $100 to $500. Anyone know what is going to happen, and what these Idiots have done now? Thanks BRUCE